Detail architecture magazine
Posted on 03 October 2012
Details sets the trends that get people talking…breaking the stories that keep you in the know, ahead of the crowd, and at the forefront of the hottest fashion, celebrities, movies, music, ideas, technology and issues of the day. long before everyone else!
With relevant, thought-provoking editorial content, portfolio-quality photography, and award-winning design, DETAILS stands at the forefront of culture and style and speaks to men who are confident, inquisitive, educated, and informed about where the world is going—and where it’s been. DETAILS is the magazine made for affluent, career-driven men who are forging the trends of their generation.
Regular sections of Details include:
• Know+Tell: A section dedicated to news for the conspicuously clued-in, Know+Tell covers the latest innovations in design, food, drinks, cars, grooming, music, film, books, and personal finance.
• Style: The one-stop source for up-to-the-minute advice on where to shop, what to buy, and the right ways to wear what you buy. With detailed fashion spreads, profiles of up-and-coming designers, news about store openings, and “10 Rules of Style” from fashion icons, this section makes style accessible.
• Dossier: The home for every topic and issue a man
cares about¬—careers, sex, relationships, masculinity, celebrity, fatherhood, and current events—all presented with a fresh, unique perspective.
• Exit: The “Exit” feature reveals what your various choices—in everything from cars to clothes, pop-cultural figures to political candidates—say about you.
• Culture: Thought-provoking columns by award-winning authors Michael Chabon and Augusten Burroughs.
• Wiseguy: A penetrating interview with a man of substance, intelligence, and experience, who shares his life lessons and his quick wit.
• Features: Longer-form stories including insightful cover profiles, clever cultural criticism, gorgeous fashion spreads, and gripping pieces of reportage pieces.
Details is a mildly interesting magazine that is geared toward men of various ages and lifestyles. The main group that Details aims to capture is the 17 to 35 year- old male but there are articles in each magazine that could be appealing to men of many different ages, mostly in the middle to upper income groups.
Privacy & Security
In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. The first print issue should arrive in 6-10 weeks.