With a wealth of capabilities built into the base modeling tool – the Zachman Framework comes alive to provide maximum organization benefit.
MDG Technology for Zachman Framework:
- Provides a powerful planning device to the enterprise
- Helps align Business with IT by providing end-to-end traceability from strategic business goals to implemented solutions
- Simplifies enterprise documentation with visual models that are built on open standards and readily understood by non-IT people
- Provides an integrated, scalable approach to documenting enterprise-wide information architectures.
- A visual, clickable interface for the Zachman Framework
- Hierarchical model structures that support each cell within the framework
- UML profiles for Business Scorecards, Mind Mapping and Business Process modeling
- Useful model starters to help you become productive quickly
- Framework-specific model validation to help ensure consistency and correctness
- Cluster Report and Process Map generation to facilitate strategic project planning
- Detailed example model
For further information, please see the MDG Technology for Zachman Framework User Guide, in pdf format (800 KB)
“Sparx Systems has done a great job with their implementation of my rapid delivery methods as part of the Zachman Framework add-in to their Enterprise Architect modelling tool, and has delivered great functionality in a very short timeframe.
“I have been testing Betas 1 and 2 of the Zachman Framework add-in for EA v7.0, which is brilliant! V7.0 with the BPMN add-in was recently released - with full diagramming support for BPMN. V7.0 also automatically generates WSDL for Web services and SOA.
“I am so impressed with what they have done, I am planning to demonstrate their product in my "Rapid Delivery of Enterprise Architecture Maturity" workshops throughout the world."
Information Engineering Services Pty Ltd (www.ies.aust.com)
Read a review of Clive's new book here.